Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is proven to have the highest rate of success in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The best way to learn about ABA is to listen and learn from trained professionals with extensive experience and knowledge of the principles and methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Our Level 2 ABA Online Training Course (Intermediate) takes your knowledge to the next level by teaching advanced ABA strategies, techniques, tools and methods.
Topics included are as follows:
- Ensuring Treatment Integrity
- Peer-mediated Interventions: More Than Just Play Skills
- Preference Assessment
- Social Skills in Elementary School – Part 2
- Video Modeling and Video Prompting as a treatment intervention
- Toddler to Preschool Social Skills
- Strategies to Increase Beginner Classroom Participation Skills: Decreasing Problem Behavior with an FBA: Part 2 – The Intervention and Behavior Support Plan
- Severe Problem Behavior
Each session is 1.5 to 2 hours in length. Participants are required to take a 10 question multiple choice pre-test and a 20 question post-test for each session to allow us to assess baseline and information retention.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion upon demonstrating mastery (80% pass rate) upon completion of a 50-question final exam upon conclusion of the course.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is proven to have the highest rate of success in treating Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). The best way to learn about ABA is to listen to highly trained professionals who have extensive experience and knowledge of the principles and methods of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Through it’s unique virtual set-up, Ever Learning’s ABA Online Training program offers:
• Convenient access to training through live webcast format right from your computer or mobile device
• Comprehensive training on the methods and techniques of ABA
• Access to highly trained and experienced practitioners who can answer questions about the proper implementation of ABA techniques
• Substantial discounts on Ever Learning’s ABA products and Autism resources
Increasing independent functioning is vital to enhancing the quality of life for individuals with Autism and other Special Needs. Teaching life skills – daily living skills and other adaptive skills – can allow individuals with special needs to achieve higher levels of independence.
Special Learning’s Video Modeling Library has been designed to be a resource for parents, educators, ABA practitioners and other professionals who help individuals with special needs learn new skills.
The library includes an extensive list of videos that can be used to help develop a broad array of skills in four main categories: Daily Living/Adaptive Skills, Household Chores, Cooking, and Personal Care and Hygiene. These skills-based videos target specific skills. Each video incorporates a task analysis, whereby each target skill is broken down into discrete steps and pause are placed in between each step so that it can be used to prompt the learner.
The Intro to Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis Bundle has been developed specifically for parents, teachers, and professionals seeking to understand autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and acquire basic knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) intervention, the world’s most effective behavioral intervention for people with autism.
Through our webinars and eBooks, you will learn basic ABA strategies and techniques that can be used to quickly address problem behaviors.