Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is proven to have the highest rate of success in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The best way to learn about ABA is to listen and learn from trained professionals with extensive experience and knowledge of the principles and methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Our Level 2 ABA Online Training Course (Intermediate) takes your knowledge to the next level by teaching advanced ABA strategies, techniques, tools and methods.
Topics included are as follows:
- Ensuring Treatment Integrity
- Peer-mediated Interventions: More Than Just Play Skills
- Preference Assessment
- Social Skills in Elementary School – Part 2
- Video Modeling and Video Prompting as a treatment intervention
- Toddler to Preschool Social Skills
- Strategies to Increase Beginner Classroom Participation Skills: Decreasing Problem Behavior with an FBA: Part 2 – The Intervention and Behavior Support Plan
- Severe Problem Behavior
Each session is 1.5 to 2 hours in length. Participants are required to take a 10 question multiple choice pre-test and a 20 question post-test for each session to allow us to assess baseline and information retention.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion upon demonstrating mastery (80% pass rate) upon completion of a 50-question final exam upon conclusion of the course.