To determine if you or your staff qualify for the RBT Transition Program kindly complete our Eligibility survey.
To qualify for the RBT Transition Add-On Course Program one must have the following:
(1) Has completed or currently taking the 40-hour RBT Training with Special Learning Inc, or Ever Learning Inc.
(2) Started their RBT 40-hour Course on or after May 15, 2019
(3) Planning to take the RBT Credentialing exam through the BACB
(4) Be willing to complete the RBT Transition Add-On Program and the RBT 40-hour Course (combined) within 180 days
The BACB has recently released the RBT 2.0 Task List and examination on this new Task List begins on 11/1/2019.
To better serve our ABA practitioner community during this transition between the 1st Edition Task List and the 2nd Edition Task LIst, we have developed 3 RBT programs:
(1)The Current RBT Online Training Program which is based on the RBT Task List 1st edition
(2) RBT Transition Add-On Program which is the additional modules required to bridge the gap between Task List 1st Edition and Task List 2nd Edition
(3) NEW RBT 2.0 Training Program which is based on the RBT Task List 2nd edition