This course is currently closed
- Define science/purpose of Applied Behavioral Analysis as a professional discipline in helping children with language delays.
- Define science/purpose of Speech-Language Pathology as a professional discipline in helping with children on the autism spectrum.
- Identify the responsibilities and ethical considerations of collaboration with team members.
- Identify the responsibility and opportunities for supervisors to incorporate collaboration in supervision programs.
- Explain the use of ICF-CY [International Classification of Functioning for Children and Youth] in diagnosis and treatment of children with language and/or behavioral needs.
- Demonstrate skills for values and benefits of collaboration for disciplines and client.